Precision Where It Counts.
With our experience, state-of-the-art technology, and well-versed staff, no survey job is too big or too
small. Our goal is always to exceed clients’ expectations and provide a quality product.
Our full-service survey staff is devoted to performing a variety of surveying services in a timely
and affordable manner. Our experience allows us to provide each client with the best
combination of methods and equipment to meet project goals and objectives. Our crews are
cross-trained in all aspects of surveying, including fieldwork, research, drafting, and description
writing, to give a “Big Picture” approach to every project.
- Boundary Surveys, Topographic and Utility Services
- Architectural Surveys
- Riparian Surveys
- Mortgage Loan Inspections (MLIs)
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- GIS Mapping, Planning
- Telecommunication Tower Surveys
- Accident Surveys
- Large Utility Corridor Surveys
- Subdivisions and Lot Consolidation Plats
- Construction Layout
- Anchor Bolt/Steel Framing Plans
- Interior and Exterior Architecture Building, As-Builts and Space Validation
- Monitoring Structural and Ground
- Monitoring Well Location and Certifications
- Wetland Location
- Aerial Ground Control and Photogrammetry
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Geodetic Control Surveys
- R.O.W. and Route Surveys
- Flood Hazard Determinations/FEMA Elevation Certificates
- Property and Easement Descriptions
- As-Built and Final Surveys
- Lot Compilation Sketches
For more information, contact us today.