Electrical Engineering | A Collaborative Approach to Building Design.
Leveraging Construction Knowledge with Electrical Design to Benefit Clients
Demonstrated through our experts’ project experience, we distinguish ourselves by recognizing that to reach clients’ goals we must understand their big picture while maintaining strong attention to details. Given that this is our standard approach, our electrical engineering unit instinctively communicates with project stakeholders, keeps projects on budget, and yields desired results for private and government clients.
WHERE WE WORK:
- Primary and secondary electrical distribution
- Wiring interior electrical systems
- Lighting controls and
- Energy conservation
WHAT WE DO:
- Electrical Engineering Design Plans
- Facility Assessments
- Cost estimates
- Record drawings
- Material submittal reviews
- Construction inspection and
- Development of construction programming documents
- Compliance with multiple design guidelines, standards, and codes
As an integral part of the building design services team at CES, our electrical engineering unit works with the structural and mechanical engineering units on new construction or renovation and repair projects.