CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY LOCAL SERVICE
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) “Drone”
CES recently purchased a UAV or drone to enhance existing services. Through the use of the drone, we can assist clients with a whole new perspective on your project ranging from simple aerial photos and videos (for presentation or marketing purposes) to georeferenced orthophotos and detailed point clouds (suitable for site surveys, volume calculations, construction inspection / monitoring, etc.).
WHAT WE HAVE:
- DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter : The ability to hover over a point of interest, providing a stable platform to gather detailed imagery.
- Stabilized 20MP camera
- Tablet computer ground station
- 4 FAA Part 107 sUAS remote pilots
- Cost-effective collection of large amount of survey data in a short amount of time.
- Reduces need for return trips and supports potential additional services
- Current View: Provides overall record of existing conditions, beyond just the typical survey features
- Safety: provides remote access to out-of-the-way and/or dangerous sites
- Interesting deliverables: low altitude orthophotos and 3-D digital models
- Volume survey
- Track ongoing construction progress
- Assess large building conditions
- High resolution aerial photos
- Topographic surveys and mapping for increased data capture and the inclusion of an up-to-date, high resolution aerial image
- Aerial monitoring using high resolution photos and videos
IS THIS RIGHT FOR YOUR PROJECT?
Certain criteria need to be considered:
- Airspace classifications
- Density of site vegetation
- Weather conditions (light breeze = ok hurricane = not ok)
Contact Josh Bragg at 207-255-3270 or at email@example.com if you’d like to request the service or are just interested in knowing more.