Civil Engineering Project Manager (Fort Myers)
Full-time position, with ample opportunity for growth and advancement. The function of the Civil Engineering Project Manager is to plan, organize, design, and control the activities of projects to best accomplish the successful completion while operating within established schedules, budgets, and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) policy constraints. Typical projects will entail Land Development Civil Engineering with an emphasis on site design, wastewater collection, water distribution, and stormwater management, commercial and residential subdivision projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- design concept of the plans and specifications
- collaborating and supporting the project team toward preparation of a professional, economical, and effective set of plans and specifications
- supervising, coordinating, and reviewing work of engineers, technicians, and designers
- communicating with clients to review design concepts and requirements
- consulting and advising field engineers, contractors, and inspectors regarding the construction phase of projects
- scheduling and assigning work to meet completion dates and budgets
- conducting engineering computations to design difficult and complex engineering projects
- writing concise technical reports
- coordination of Business Development efforts
The position requires sufficient physical abilities and mobility to work in an office setting and field environment. Frequent site visits may be necessary.
BS in Civil Engineering required. An advanced degree in the area of work specialization is desirable. Minimum of ten years of design experience is preferred. Registration as a Professional Engineer is required. Sound mathematical skills are required. A working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership potential with a desire to develop into a management position.
CES offers competitive salaries and provides many attractive benefits to full-time employees, including: health, dental, and life insurances; disability insurance; 401k plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Paid Time Off (PTO) and much more. Must pass a physical examination. A criminal background check and driving record check will be conducted. Please send resumes to:
Human Resources Director
PO Box 639
Brewer, ME 04412
or resumes can be emailed to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer