To provide sensible solutions and exceptional service that achieve the goals of our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
To be recognized in Maine as the leading consulting firm providing engineering, surveying, sciences, planning, and other related services.
As the leader, we will…
- improve our ability to provide our clients with tailored solutions built upon quality service, responsiveness, and expertise;
- be recognized as one of the most desirable places to work in the State of Maine;
- grow our expertise and geographic service area; and
- serve as the model to which our competitors will aspire to become.
As a Company, we will…
- we are committed to our clients, employees, and colleagues;
- we value integrity, honesty, collaboration, openness, personal responsibility, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect;
- we have a passion for problem-solving and remain flexible to take on any challenge;
- we strive to continuously meet or exceed the expectations of our clients;
- we hold ourselves accountable to our clients, employees, colleagues, and shareholders by honoring our commitments, providing responsive service, and achieving quality results;
- we recognize that effective communication is the foundation to strengthen relationships with our clients, employees, and colleagues;
- we contribute positively to our communities and our environment; and
- we recognize that sound financial performance is essential to sustainable growth and our future success.